- The Special Ed Advocate: This site, by a special education attorney, provides parents, educators, and attorneys with advocacy information and special education law for children with disabilities. It provides the texts of case laws, statutes, and federal regulations, including the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). Also includes an online bulletin board and free online newsletter (archived on the site). The author’s books and consultations are for sale on site.
- College Source: Information about 18,608 Colleges compiled by the Career Guidance foundation.
- FAFSA, Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid: Apply for Federal financial student aid online.
- Summer On Campus: Descriptions, contact information and active email and website links for hundreds of (day & residential) arts, sports, and academic summer camp programs for kids 8-18 on college campuses throughout New York State.
- HVCC Library: Gateway to Library Services offered by Hudson Valley Community College